The Arthur C Clarke institute for Modern Technologies is to get a new four storied building to house it’s laboratories by the year end. The foundation stone for the new building costing Rs. 40 million was laid under the auspices of the Minister of Technology and Research Mrs. Pavithra Wanniarachchi.
The institute is engaged in the research and development activities related to Electronics, Information Communication, Space Technology and provides training and Technical services to Industries.
Chairman of the institute Professor Lalith Gamage ,Director/CEO Sanath Panawenna were present on the occasion.
In the Picture: Minister of Technology and Research Pavithra Wanniarachchi unveiling the plaque after laying foundation stone for the new building. Chairman Arthur C Clarke Institute for Modern Technologies Professor Lalith Gamage and Director/CEO Sanath Panawenna are also in the picture
- Nissan March AK 12 May 29, 2013
- Toyota Aqua NHP 10 May 29, 2013
- Yamaha TW 225 May 29, 2013
- Honda Fit Hybrid – GP1 May 29, 2013
- Honda City May 29, 2013
- Toyota Fortuner May 29, 2013
- Mitsubishi LancerBox GL May 29, 2013
- VACATION HOME WHEN VISITING SRI LANKA @ DEHIWALA………. October 4, 2012
- VACATION HOME WHEN VISITING SRI LANKA @ DEHIWALA…….. April 1, 2011
- VACATION HOME WHEN VISITING SRI LANKA @ DEHIWALA………. April 1, 2011