The Arthur C Clarke institute for Modern Technologies is to get a new four storied building to house it’s laboratories by the year end. The foundation stone for the new building costing Rs. 40 million was laid under the auspices of the Minister of Technology and Research Mrs. Pavithra Wanniarachchi.
The institute is engaged in the research and development activities related to Electronics, Information Communication, Space Technology and provides training and Technical services to Industries.
Chairman of the institute Professor Lalith Gamage ,Director/CEO Sanath Panawenna were present on the occasion.
In the Picture: Minister of Technology and Research Pavithra Wanniarachchi unveiling the plaque after laying foundation stone for the new building. Chairman Arthur C Clarke Institute for Modern Technologies Professor Lalith Gamage and Director/CEO Sanath Panawenna are also in the picture
- Toyota Hiace LH113 May 8, 2013
- Wheel for sale May 8, 2013
- BATTARAMULLA NEWLY MODERN HOUSE May 8, 2013
- Samsung Galaxy S4 May 8, 2013
- 5 Grey Chairs & 8 Maroon Chairs. May 8, 2013
- Toyota Sprinter AE110 May 8, 2013
- samsung galaxy y duos May 8, 2013
- Samsung I5700 Galaxy Spica May 8, 2013
- Sony Dvd R With Case (100 Pieces) May 8, 2013
- HP 430 CORE I3 LAPTOP May 8, 2013